Associate Researcher, Executive Search
Updated: Apr 12
Our client is looking for an intelligent, inquisitive and proactive Researcher with at least 3-6 years experience within Executive Search to join the team to help meet the demands of a growing book of business and to enable continued progression within the team.
With a thoughtful work-life balance, this is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual with a strong work ethic and ambition, to join a close-knit team and progress their career through a proven route to success. The role will continue to expose the the individual to the executive search process, including extensive interaction with clients, involvement across a variety of projects, and collaborating with the firm’s overseas teams when working on numerous cross-border mandates.
· Minimum degree level qualified
· 3-6 years experience within Executive Search.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Attention to detail and superb organisational skills.
· Previous experience in real estate or executive search.
· Computer database literacy.
· A proven team player.
· Intellectually curious and eager to learn.
· Confident but with a low ego.
· Helpful in character. Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
· Determined and not easily distracted.
· Able to prioritise tasks/work.
Please only apply if you have at least 3-6 years' relevant experience:
We are a small boutique firm and due to a high volume of candidates we regret to say that only those successful will be contacted.
Kosmos Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers