OUR DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Kosmos Recruitment Data Protection Policy
Kosmos Recruitment Limited (“we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. The following policy sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please therefore read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal information:
1. By visiting www.kosmosrecruitment.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in our Data Protection Policy.
2. For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) the data controller is Kosmos Recruitment Limited (the “Company”) of 101 Sulgrave Road, London W6 7QH with Registered in Company No. 9010587.
What information will we collect from you?
You may give us information about you on our Registration Forms or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include, without limitation: your name, date of birth, postal address, email address, mobile number, occupation, bank details, passport and National Insurance Number (“Personal Information”).
What do we use your personal information for?
We will use your Personal Information to:
1. Provide you with information about services we offer that you have enquired about.
2. Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Kosmos Recruitment Limited and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us.
When would we disclose your Personal Information to third parties?
1. In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
2. If Kosmos Recruitment Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Information held by it about its customers may be one of the transferred assets.
Where do we store your Personal Information?
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your Personal Information) if we intend to use your Personal Information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
You can exercise your right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to information
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the GDPR. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Changes to our Data Protection Policy
Any changes we make to this Data Protection Policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by email. Therefore, please check back frequently to see any updates or changes.
Should you have any further queries, comments or request please contact us at email@example.com.